OB-GYN Doctor Jennifer Holmes, MD
With office hours in Highlands Ranch starting March 2019.
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Assistant Professor
Seeing patients starting March 2019.
Schedule an upcoming appointment today.
- Well Woman Exams
- Contraception Counseling & IUD/Nexplanon Insertion
- Breast Health
- Menopause Management
Condition Diagnosis & Treatment
- Abnormal Bleeding
- Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections
- Lower Genital Tract Disorders
- Abnormal Pap Smear Management
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Uterine Fibroids - Surgical & Non-surgical Treatment
- Ovarian Cysts
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Preconception Counseling & Primary Infertility Evaluation
- Prenatal Care including Prenatal Testing
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Maternal & Fetal Health
- Breast Feeding Consultation
- Gestational Diabetes
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
- Hysteroscopy, D&C, Polypectomy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Adnexal Surgery (Cystectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy)
- Operative Laparoscopy (Fulguration or Endometriosis)
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy & Laparotomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP) & Cold Knife Cone (CKC)
- Wide Local Excision
About Dr. Holmes
Dr. Holmes studied at the University of Utah Medical Center, earning a Masters of Science in 1999. In 2003, she continued her studies at the University of Utah School of Medicine, achieving her MD.
Dr. Holmes moved to Denver to complete an internship at the University of Colorado Health Science Center from 2003 through 2004. This internship became a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology from 2004 through 2007.
She is a board-certified OB/GYN and is a member of the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Holmes has a special interest in all aspects of obstetrical care and minimally invasive surgery, such as hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, enjoying the mix of clinical care and surgical care her discipline provides. She loves that her work directly makes a significant impact on her patient’s lives.
- Medical School: University of Utah School of Medicine (2003)
- Graduate School: University of Utah (1999)
- Residency: University of Colorado (2007)
Did you know?Dr. Holmes has a record of patience, compassion and hard work when it comes to providing the best care to her patients, no matter how much time or effort it takes – always caring for them as people, as well as patients.
Whether it results in bringing a new baby into the world or stopping a patient’s period problems so she can get back to her life, I love helping my patients however I can. I believe in making the patient an equal partner with decision making in regards to their health and general well being. Dr. Jennifer Holmes